Author Topic: Bug in 0.4.0rc1  (Read 1314 times)

daniel_ha

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
Bug in 0.4.0rc1
« on: January 22, 2014, 02:25:08 AM »
Hi

I just noticed a bug in 0.4.0rc1. I guess it was present already in 0.4.0b4, but I didn't notice before. Also, I do not know at which stage this happened.

For some few of my contacts, the following happened: the first four telephone numbers in the TB address book are named mobile, what used to be the home number thus appears as mobile in the first number field, the second and third now both contain the 'correct' mobile number, and the fourth field, also labeled mobile, is empty. Usually, only the fourth is labelled mobile and contains the mobile number. It is very hard to tell which contacts are affected and which aren't. The only clue I have is that they have both a home number and a mobile number, but again, not every contact that has this is affected. It might have happened when I first uploaded the contacts from TB to Google using 0.4.0b4.