Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help / Not Syncing with the corporate Directory
« Last post by arthurema on May 23, 2017, 11:14:48 AM »
I have a gmail business account.  In the contact list at Gmail are things like "My Contacts", "Most Contacted", "Other Contacts" and "Directory". 

Directory is the shared business contact list that I need to sync to TB.  In Edit Account, I choose the Gmail address and select, Find All Groups.  The "Directory" is not found. 

I'm running version 3.0.0a5

Interestingly, the email app, Spark, pulls the Directory contents correctly.
Help / Re: Differences between version 2.0.12 & 3.0.0a5 alpha
« Last post by topoldo on May 22, 2017, 10:33:37 AM »
Searching a little bit in Josh' blog, I found this:
http://www.pirules.org/blog/?p=465
Can I consider which was reported there as the only differences between 3.x and 2.x branches of gContacts or there is something else?
Regards,
Topoldo
Help / Differences between version 2.0.12 & 3.0.0a5 alpha
« Last post by topoldo on May 19, 2017, 10:04:59 AM »
Hi all.
Maybe I missed something, but there is any post here in the forum or more generally at pirules.org the where Josh explains which are the differences between the actual 2.0.12 "official" version and the "experimental" 3.0.0a5?
TIA
Topoldo
Bugs and Enhancements / Re: gContactSync & Mailing List management bug
« Last post by topoldo on May 17, 2017, 08:31:01 AM »
If it was not clear enough by reading my OP, what I described above happens in these conditions:
1. I have gContactSync installed and working inside my Thunderbird
AND
2. The problem I reported involved the addressbook(s) I create and handle locally inside Thunderbird ie addressbook which are *different* from that/those managed by gContactSync.
Besides, I have been using gContactSync without creating/importing ANY mailing list or groups inside GMail addressbook (it is just a "pure" addressbook) and I'm used to create inside TB only one addressbook syncing with GMail (ie gContactSync-dependent).
So, in these conditions, I did not choose to fill-in the email field with dummy email address(es) ever, even if someone of my GMail contacts is without email address.

Regards,
Topoldo
Bugs and Enhancements / Re: gContactSync & Mailing List management bug
« Last post by Konishiki on May 15, 2017, 05:03:01 AM »
This information is very helpful to me.
General Discussion / Re: Registration difficulties
« Last post by Konishiki on May 15, 2017, 05:02:39 AM »
Your information, I strongly agree.
Help / no changes synced because of "just reading mode"
« Last post by viper73 on May 05, 2017, 07:06:04 AM »
Hello,

i can not change my contacts and send them to google, it only works the way google -> thunderbird, but not with thunderbird -> google.

When i change a contact in Thunderbird and press the "synchronisation" Button no changes were uploaded to google and in the message box i have the follwoing information "google contacts synchronised: 0 (because of "just reading mode")

How can i chance this "just reading mode" into another mode where i can chance contacts in thunderbird and sync them to google?

Greets, Viper
Help / which font does gcontact use?
« Last post by Novite on May 01, 2017, 08:40:17 AM »
I always get some character not correctly displayed in the status bar and log. They just display tofu with unicode, like 0010, 008c.
Which font shall I install to solve this problem?
Bugs and Enhancements / Re: [patch] Contact Photos: TypeError: card is null
« Last post by Grav on April 29, 2017, 10:41:33 AM »
The missing photos area cleared up for me. I think that was actually prior to the update.

With version 1.0.0 the "gFolderDisplay.displayedFolder is null" warning has returned.

That dialog actually appears twice now, the second instance shows up after acknowledging the first.

Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS (amd64)
Thunderbird 53.0b2 (amd64)
CardBook 18.8
Contact Photos 1.0.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10