Contact Photos Add-on For Thunderbird & Seamonkey
This add-on displays contact photos and Gravatars in the message header
- Thunderbird 3.0 - 3.3a2pre
- SeaMonkey 2.0 - 2.1b2pre
- Any OS and hardware capable of running Thunderbird or SeaMonkey
- Click here to open the download page (opens in a new window)
- Download the file and save it to your Desktop
- Open Thunderbird if it isn't already
- Open the Tools menu and click on Add-Ons
- Click Install
- Find the downloaded file, select it, and click Open
- When it is finished installing, close all Thunderbird windows and re-open Thunderbird.
You can use the Support Forum for questions, suggestions and to report bugs.
To change the default options (size and placement of the photo), go to Tools -> Add-ons and click on Options/Preferences under Contact Photos
- Max Width The maximum width for the photo container. It should be a valid CSS width (ex. 10px, 10ch, etc.). The default is 10ch
- Max Height The maximum height for the photo container. It should be a valid CSS height (ex. 10px, 10ch, etc.). The default is 10ch
- Display the photo on the left side of the header Use this to switch the location of the photo. So far, your only options are the left side (checked, default) or the far right side of the message header.